Outsourcing your Recruitment Needs:
Koushal Consultancy services acts as your internal recruitment function for a portion or all of its jobs. We manage the entire recruiting process from job profiling through the on-boarding of the new hire, including staff, technology and reporting. We not only improve your time to hire but also increase the quality of the candidate pool, provide verifiable metrics, reduce cost and improve governmental compliance.
We help you outsource your screening and sourcing process by helping you find the right personnel at a lower cost of operations. You pay only for the duration of our services i.e. only during your hiring season. This helps you with the following:
- Reduce costs on having a dedicated recruitment team (and maintaining them through out the year)
- A fixed cost irrespective of the number of hires (you can get out of agreements which tie you down to costs based on number of people on-boarded and drive recruitment discipline in your organization)
- Avoid costs on space, administrative and IT management (Save your office space for a revenue earning employee rather than a cost-adding recruiter)
- Avoid costs on fees for Job Portals (let us use our portal licenses and save your budget)
- Let your HR focus on Policy making, retention and re-skilling (we will get you Quality resumes from popular job portals).
How the process works:
- You provide us your timeline for hiring.
- We provide you one or more recruiters based on your demand and for your required duration.
- Our recruiter puts advertisements in major job portals with either your company’s name or ours (the choice is yours), screens the profiles, does background checks and schedules interviews with the candidates.
- Your interviewers pick the right candidates from a focused list of applicants.
- Irrespective of the number of hires, you pay only for the duration the recruiter worked for you. You can collate your future needs and avail of our services any time in the future, again for the duration you want.
You incur the same cost irrespective of the number of candidates / profiles screened and number of candidates selected. You pay only for the duration of the recruiter’s engagement. Based on the need, you can extend the services of the recruiter on a monthly basis. This model is of advantage to you when you are in the need to onboard a large number of candidates during a peak recruitment period or during a time when your organization is in the Growth Phase.
You might have accumulated thousands of resumes in your HR database which are outdated. We have recruiters who are experienced on various skills. Based on your recruitment needs, Koushal Consultancy Services provides you one or more dedicated recruiter(s) from our pool, for the period of time you desire (minimum of one month engagement needed, extendable in one-month intervals). The recruiter screens the profiles and validates the screened resumes from your existing database. Our recruiter then calls up the candidates to find if the candidates have the right skills and experience, and are willing to join your Organization.
Advantages to you:
- You do not have to pay for the services of an recruitment database vendor – you are reusing your own assets.
- Since the candidates would have approached you in the first place, their loyalty levels would be higher than a new candidate who did not have your company on their job radar.
Have you ever found the need to advertise your job needs in renowned newspapers and Job Portals, but found it too overwhelming to deal with the logistics (taking the incoming call load, booking the hotels / venue and equipment for the interview process) and managing the people inflow? We can guide and help you with that.
Especially, during a peak recruitment season, our company can help you with reserving a place for the Walk-in Interviews, manning the stalls, get the right recruiters to screen the CVs, pass them to your HR and interview panel for approval and further processing, collate the results and roll out offer letters to selected candidates. This can be done in either of the two approaches below:
a. On the Spot Screening
We screen the resumes of the respondents to a Walk-in event at the venue itself. We go through their paper or electronic resumes, pre-check their documents to verify their credentials, identify the right people for the next round (Written tests / Group discussions / interviews) and pass them on to your team. Your team then processes them further and decides on the right fit. Our team can help with rolling out of the offer letters.
b. Online / Backend Screening
If your Walk-in event specifies a cutoff time for receipt of the applications, our team can screen the resumes and forward the right ones for attendance to the walk-in and an interview call. This way, you can have a more focused turn-out at the recruitment event. Our team can help you at the walk-in event with document verification and roll-out of the offer. This way, your internal teams can focus more on internal business goals, while Koushal Consultancy Services helps you organize the once-in-a-year recruitment events.
Do you have a challenge getting the right interview panel on a weekend, especially when candidates are available for interviews only during the weekend? We can help you with that. We provide you qualified interview panel for your required skills on the weekend. You specify the panel requirements and the desired skills and we set them up for you – on demand. This Service can also be utilized for Job openings which highly confidential or in a situation where your organization doesn’t have required expertise to assess the right candidate.
You typically would have business opportunities which can materialize only if the resources join you in short time span of 7 to 15 days . We regularly keep track of experienced resources who are available to join your team in the shortest possible time. We have ready to join candidates in Java, Dotnet and Testing. For more details, contact us.